ਇਸ ਐਪ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਕੰਪਿਊਟਰ ਤੇ ਡਾਊਨਲੋਡ ਕਰੋ
★★★★★ This app is for promotional purposes and is be used with a unique username and password only. Usernames and passwords are provided only through special promotions and are not available separately.
★★★★★ Worldwide #1 medical app bestseller.
★★★★★ Human Anatomy Atlas for Springer is a gross anatomy reference app with over 3,400 structures from all systems in the male and female human body.
★★★★★ Provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
★★★★★ This app includes:
- Full 3D function. Rotate models, zoom in and out, add and remove structures.
- The ability to create and save your own views, and annotate and share images.
- Over 3,400 highly-textured 3D models from all body systems.
- Structure pronunciations and definitions that explain location, form, function and physiology of structures.
- Hundreds of quiz questions.
★★★★★ Great Reviews
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
★★★★★ Used by thousands of college and universities worldwide.
★★★★★ New, optimized display available on most tablets.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas for Springer, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.